Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
• Bay Path Rehab & Nursing Center - Duxbury MA
• Colonial Skilled Nursing Home & Rehabilitation - Weymouth, MA
**Immediate Openings for Nurses - FT Nights, PT weekends, PT days, and PRN all shifts **
Walk-In Applications Always Welcome
Meet our Team - Walk In Wednesday - 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Complete Quick Apply to receive address and phone number
BaneCare strives to combine the best of the past, present and future. Since 1959 we have been providing quality care of the highest caliber! We help patients live the best possible lives through a wide-range of exceptional rehabilitative services.
We invite you to learn more about us, we offer you:
• Flexible schedules - FT, PT, PRN
• Both 8 and 12 hour shifts available
• Free Parking and extra pay with great shift differentials
• Ask about our Sign On Bonus Program!
• Choose from locations in Norfolk & Plymouth Counties
• Supportive leadership & Quarterly Employee Appreciation Events
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Our care extends to our team members, too... with our incredible leadership and support team
• Enjoy Employee Appreciation Events and Team Recognition's
• Higher staffing ratio & positive community reputation
Seeking dedicated compassionate licensed Nurses (LPN & RN) for our facilities located in Norfolk & Plymouth Counties:
• Bay Path Rehab & Nursing Center in Duxbury is nestled among the pines in the beautiful seaside community of Duxbury.
• Colonial Skilled Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Located in Weymouth Massachusetts just south of Boston, near the crossroads of Route I-93 (128) and Route 3.
We provide employment opportunities for Nurses with competitive rates, bonuses, benefits, free parking and employer matching 401K retirement.
• Must possess an active, unencumbered license to practice as a RN or LPN in this state.
• Ideal candidates will possess clinical experience in a sub-acute and/or long term care setting.
• New Grads Welcome to Apply
• Competitive salary and differentials
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Short & long term disability
• 401K retirement plan with 10% employer match
• Tuition reimbursement
At BaneCare, we are driven to create an environment built on compassion, dignity, and respect — for our residents and their extended families, for our community, and for our fellow staff members. We are focused every day on caring for our residents just as we would want to be cared for ourselves. Since 1959, BaneCare has been a leading provider of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living, and adult day health in Massachusetts. BaneCare’s enduring commitment to the finest care has made it a trusted name to more than one generation.
We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team!