CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT CNA - PT FT
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
• Colonial Rehab & Nursing Center - Weymouth, MA
• Bay Path Rehab & Nursing Center - Duxbury MA
**Immediate Openings for: PT Days, FT nights, PT Weekends all shifts **
What do we we offer our highly valued CNAs?
• New Wage Scale Approved and
• Ask about our new SIGN ON BONUS up to $3000
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Parking and extra pay with great shift differentials
• Very Supportive leadership and team
• Employee Appreciation Events
• High Quality **4 Star and 5 Star** and well maintained facilities
Now hiring for our exceptional South Shore facilities:
• Bay Path Rehab & Nursing Center is nestled among the pines in the beautiful seaside community of Duxbury.
• Colonial Skilled Nursing Home & Rehabilitation in Weymouth is easily accessible via train on MBTA Red Line Braintree Branch
• At least one year of experience as a CNA in a healthcare setting is preferred
• Must be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Aide Assistant program
• Must possess and maintain a Massachusetts certification as a CNA
• New Grads Welcome to Apply (ask about tuition reimbursement), must pass CNA exam within 4 months of hire.
Since 1959, BaneCare has been a leading provider of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living, and adult day health in Massachusetts. BaneCare’s enduring commitment to the finest care has made it a trusted name to more than one generation. At BaneCare, we are driven to create an environment built on compassion, dignity, and respect — for our residents and their extended families, for our community, and for our fellow staff members. We are focused every day on caring for our residents just as we would want to be cared for ourselves.
Walk-In Applications Always Welcome!
Meet our Team - Walk In Wednesday - 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Complete Quick Apply to receive address and phone number